Black Friday deals on Amazon have started! Although Black Friday isn’t officially here until 28 November, Amazon have started the sale early!
Black Friday begins the day after Thanksgiving and UK retailers have been sharing the fact that they will be having a great sale (although many of them are not letting slip what items will actually be on offer!).
However, rather than starting the Black Friday deals on the same day as everyone else – good news for us – Amazon have launched their offers early!
Everyday from 8am to 9pm they are sharing lightening deals on offer for short periods. When the time period for the deal is over, it’s well and truly over! If it sells out early then the sale is also over. You need to be smart with what you want to buy.
On top of that, they have some great sale prices. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals on Amazon at the moment for fragrances:
Up to 70% Off Fragrances
Some of my favourites are:
Fcuk Him Eau de Toilette Spray – 100 ml – on sale for £9.95 (RRP £33) – save £23.05 – 70% off
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Spray for Women – 100 ml – on sale for £11.65 (RRP £39) – save £27.35 – 70% off
Dvb Beckham Intimately for Men Eau de Toilette – 75 ml – on sale for £7.53 (RRP £32) – save £24.47 – 76% off!!
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray for Men – on sale for £32.95 (RRP £40) – save £7.05 – 18% off
Katy Perry Purr 100 ml Eau de Parfum Spray – on sale for £14.40 (RRP £47.99) – save £33.59 – 70% off
Have a look here for all other fragrance deals.
5 Amazon Black Friday Deals Tips
- The best thing to suggest is to have a sneak peak of their upcoming Black Friday deals, although they don’t share how much of a discount you’ll get you’ll know if anything you want is coming up and can do some research into the prices elsewhere.
- If you are buying an item for less than £10, you will have to pay for delivery. Instead, search for an item you would usually get in your supermarket shop like toiletries or even stationary and pop one in your basket. You’ll go over the £10 threshold (meaning free delivery) and will just have one less thing to buy at the supermarket.
- Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime where you can get unlimited one day deliveries free for 30 days. Plus, you also get access to Amazon Prime Instant Video and the Kindle lenders library! After 30 days you need to pay an annual free of £79 so, unless you need deliveries really quickly or order a lot of stuff, please remember to cancel before the 30 day cut off.If you sign up now, you’ll be able to get any Christmas orders with the Prime delivery too, then cancel just before Christmas!
- Consider if you really need to purchase the item today, or in the run up to Black Friday. The Boxing Day sales are normally just as big – if not even bigger – so if you hold off, you may be able to get an even bigger bargain!
- Although it’s rare, and you don’t always get a huge amount, you can get cashback when shopping with Amazon. If you’re signed up with Quidco or TopCashback, check what cashback rates they have on before making your purchase so you can get a bit back on what you buy.
For the low down on what else is going on with other retailers, check out my guide on Black Friday and Cyber Monday guide.
- Christmas Saving Clubs – Prepare for Christmas Early - 3rd February 2021
- A massive change for the Skint Dad family - 22nd January 2021
- CheckoutSmart – earn up to 100% back when you shop - 12th January 2021