Don’t be left short sighted with this awesome deal from Groupon. Grab two pairs of glasses worth £55 each from Glasses Direct for only £19!
Do you wear glasses? Well I do and it’s coming up to the time when I need to book an appointment with the opticians to see if my sight has improved. Although I don’t mind wearing them I do mind paying for expensive frames.
I’m quite vain and although there are normally a range of cheaper glasses on offer at my local opticians, they aren’t very flattering. Luckily I found the answer with this cheap glasses deal from Glasses Direct and Groupon.
If you’re needing new glasses but don’t have the cash to spend on expensive frames check out this limited time deal from Groupon. Spectacle wearers can buy two pairs of glasses worth £55 each from Glasses Direct for only £19 saving you a load of money.
When it comes to the frames you have plenty of choice. Either pick from the the two-for-one range with ‘Cowboy’, ‘Prague’ and ‘Daisy’ frames (all usually £55) on offer or alternatively you can pay a little extra and put the Groupon voucher towards designer brand frames such as Scout, Duck and Cover or John Lennon antiques.
Included with all eyewear are single vision prescription lenses. If you need bifocal lenses it will be an additional cost of £30 and for varifocal lenses the additional cost will be £70.
To check out the full range of glasses from Glasses Direct you can head over to their online store.
Need to Know
- The offer expires 15 May 2015.
- Limited to 1 per person. You can buy 9 additional vouchers as a gift.
- You’ll need a valid eye prescription when redeeming your voucher.
- Delivery is £3.95 and you must allow up to 7 days from delivery.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on the Groupon deal page here.
For more deals and money saving tips sign up to our newsletter below.
- Best paid surveys to earn money online in 2021 - 22nd July 2021
- Scan your shopping and earn with NielsenIQ Homescan Panel - 15th July 2021
- Aldi School Uniform for less than £5 -cheaper than Tesco and Asda - 5th July 2021