Free Spectre cinema ticket!! Use this fab deal to get a free ticket after cashback to see the new 007 James Bond film, Spectre, at any cinema in the UK.
James Bond may one of the first things that springs to mind when you think about the secret service but this deal is by not means a secret anymore. The new Spectre film has just been launched in cinemas across the UK and here you have a change to bag a free ticket to go see the film for yourself.
Whether you have the GoldenEye or have a License to Kill, this film is not For your Eyes Only!
Topcashback are offering all new customers the chance to watch the new 007 film for free after cashback. You can get a cinema ticket up to the value of £12 and get 100% cashback on the purchase using Snap and Save.
To take advantage of this free cinema ticket offer simply:
- Buy a cinema ticket for £12 or more from any UK cinema
- Create a TopCashback.co.uk account for free
- Take a picture of the till receipt and upload it to the Snap and Save app showing the:
- product items
- retailer name
- receipt number
- date and time of purchase
Cashback up to the value of £12 will then be tracked in your account within seven working days and you will be able to withdraw your cashback within 30 days.
If you don’t have a smartphone then you don’t need to worry! You can still earn cashback by uploading your receipt via the TopCashback website directly.
This offer is running for new TopCashback members only through until midnight on Sunday 8 November. However they are running the deal on a first come first served basis to only 2,500 people.
If you’re already a member of Topcashback and want to go to the cinema for less, there are plenty of other ways to get a good deal at the cinema so I hope you don’t feel like you’ve missed out too much.
- Best paid surveys to earn money online in 2021 - 22nd July 2021
- Scan your shopping and earn with NielsenIQ Homescan Panel - 15th July 2021
- Aldi School Uniform for less than £5 -cheaper than Tesco and Asda - 5th July 2021