Grab this awesome 20 module online photography course worth £295 for just £14 from Photography Made Easy, courtesy of Groupon.
Whether you’re a budding photographer or just take photos for pleasure, this course is an absolute steal for just £14 and you’re sure to learn loads!
The course consists of 20 modules covering a range of areas in photography. Even if you’re a complete novice you will find this course from Photography Made Easy a really useful online learning experience featuring classroom theory and practical demonstrations.
Photography Made Easy Course Modules
- Camera settings and features
- Landscape photography
- Fashion photography
- Creative photography
- Journalistic photography
- Night photography
- Urban photography
- Product photography for eBay
- Sports photography
- SLR portrait photography
- Home photography
- Shooting video on an SLR
- Photoshop elements
- Studio photography
- Home studio photography
- Commercial product photography
- Movement and travel photography
- Compact camera mastery
- Photoshop for photographers part one
- Photoshop for beginners part two
As you can see, for just £14 you really get an indepth course and savings you make can be put towards your next camera upgrade!
Need to know
Validity: Expires 14 September 2015. Lifetime access to course content once redeemed.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Software required: Internet connection with 2mb+
For more deals, offers and money saving tips sign up to our newsletter below
- Christmas Saving Clubs – Prepare for Christmas Early - 3rd February 2021
- A massive change for the Skint Dad family - 22nd January 2021
- CheckoutSmart – earn up to 100% back when you shop - 12th January 2021