You can get up to 35% off with a flash sale taking place for Blue Light Card holders over a long four day weekend.
£10 BONUS OFFER: Earn easy cash by watching videos, playing games, and entering surveys.
Get a £10 sign up bonus when you join today.
Join Swagbucks here >>
This first every Big Blue Weekend is taking place where you can get bonus discounts at a range of retailers, plus have the opportunity to win some great prizes in newly launched competitions.
There are around 40 retailers who are offering extra discounts on top of the offers they already give BLC card holders.
Members of the discount provider can get money off at a wide range of stores and freebies this long weekend (1st – 4th July).
Big Blue Weekend
Some stores are offering up to 35% off for the four day promotion sale. Plus, there are loads of giveaways.
Here’s a list of the prizes up for grabs!
– Overnight stay for two at Warwick Castle Tower Suites
– Merlin London Attractions Combination tickets for a family of up to four
– Family ticket for up to four at Alton Towers Resort
– Butlin’s family holiday for up to four people
– An entire tank of fuel up to £150
– A family shop at Asda up to £300
There are more than 40 brands taking part.
We don’t know precisely the discounts available yet (you need to check on the app from 1 July, but here is a sneak peek of some of the brands offering an extra discount.
However, even though it’s all top secret, according to MSE, here are some of the extra discounts they believe you’ll be able to get:
- Ted Baker – 25% off full-price items (usually 20%)
- Halfords – 10% off online (usually 9%)
- PureGym – free three-day pass till Sunday 10 July (usually 10% off membership and no joining fee)
- Bill’s – 30% off food and drink any day (usually 20%)
- Hotpoint – 27% off everything (usually 25%)
- Lovehoney – 25% off everything (usually 20%)
- River Island – 20% off full-price items (usually 15%)
Attractions and holidays:
– THORPE PARK
– Chessington World of Adventures
– LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
– Blackpool Attractions, including the Blackpool Tower
– Virgin Experience Days
– Parkdean Resorts
Fashion and beauty:
– Charlotte Tilbury
– River Island
– Roman Originals
– The Body Shop
– Ted Baker
Home and lifestyle:
– Ninja Kitchen
– Shark clean
Can I sign up for a Blue Light Card?
The eligibility to join is limited to people who work, volunteer, or are retired, for several different places, including the emergency services or NHS backgrounds.
It costs £4.99 to sign up, but you will see your savings made back in no time.
As a big offer is taking place right now, there is also a delay in accepting new applications, as they check each person’s ID individually. However, there will be no delay in setting you up to get online access to discount codes.
What stores offer a discount?
There are hundreds and hundreds of online and high street shops and service providers who offer discounts to BLC members.
Look at a list of hundreds of Blue Light Card discounts here.