Christmas is coming fast, and to make sure you get the best deal – well, at any time of the year – it’s definitely worth using the offers and price cuts through the Blue Light Card membership.
As part of their countdown to Christmas campaign, Blue Light Card has released more than 30 shopping discounts where you can make savings of up to 50%!
Eligible cardholders can treat themselves or loved ones to big beauty brands such as Jo Malone London and MAC or pick up presents for the kids from shopDisney or The Entertainer.
£10 BONUS OFFER: Earn easy cash by watching videos, playing games, and entering surveys.
Get a £10 sign up bonus when you join today.
Join Swagbucks here >>
Blue Light Card festive offers and discounts
Here is a selection of the Christmas offers you can currently get hold of.
Remember, it’s always worth checking the Blue Light Card site or app before shopping to make sure you bag a discount!
While these are seasonal offers, there are so many more Blue Light Card discounts to reduce how much you spend!
- shopDisney – Save 10%
- JoJo Maman Bébé – Save 10%
- The Entertainer – Save 10%
- My 1st Years – Save 20%
- The Body Shop – Save 20% online and in-store
- Charlotte Tilbury – Save 20% off full price
- ghd – Save 20%
- LOOKFANTASTIC – Save 22% on selected brands
- MAC Cosmetics – Save 15% online
- The Perfume Shop – Save 15% off full price
- Beauty Bay – Save 20% off full price
- Buyagift – Save 25% off pampering gifts
- Virgin Experience Days – Save 20%
Fashion, shoes and accessories
- Cath Kidston – Save 15% off full price
- Converse – Save 15% off
- New Look – Save 20% online and in-store
- UGG – Save 10%
- schuh – Save 10% online and in-store
Food & Drink
- Asda – Save 10% in-store
- Iceland – Save up to £6 (min. spend applies)
- Craft Gin Club – Save 50% off your first box
- Laithwaites – Save 10% and free delivery
- Hotel Chocolat – Save 10%
- Wilko – Save up to £15 off online (min. spend applies)
- Jo Malone London – Save 10% online and in selected stores
- Emma Bridgewater – Save 20% off full price
- Homebase – Save 10% when you spend over £120 online
- MADE.com – Save 10% off everything
- Oliver Bonas – Save 15%
- Yankee Candle – Save 20%
- Abbott Lyon – Save 30%
- Clogau – Save up to 15%
- Goldsmiths – Save up to 20%
Tom Dalby, CEO and co-founder of Blue Light Card, said:
“It might seem like the dust is still settling on our hot summer season, but it’s amazing how quickly Christmas will come around, especially now we’re at the 90 day mark.
“The festive season is often an expensive time of year and we’re set to feel the worst of it this winter – a time when emergency service workers are typically even more stretched. We hope that by announcing our discounts now, members of the blue light community can start to prepare for the festive season and get the best deals available.
“Whether people have already started their shopping or haven’t even thought about the big day, there’s still time for eligible individuals to sign up and receive their Blue Light Card and make the most of these offers.”
What is Blue Light Card?
Blue Light Card is the UK’s number one discount service for the blue light community, with over two million members.
Members can access year-round discounts, offers and even free tickets to events, as well as special seasonal discounts.
How do I join?
You can join online very quickly and easily.
You need to show proof that you’re eligible for membership (for example, have a staff ID or a pay slip showing that you work for emergency services, NHS, social care workers and armed forces).
The membership costs £4.99 for two years. While you do have to pay, you make the savings back very quickly, and the discounts keep on coming!