Find all the best supermarket wine offers from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, and Aldi, including 25% off wines, deals on Prosecco and more.
Which supermarket currently has 25 off 6 bottles of wine?
Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury’s all run wine deals to get 25% off when you shop at different times throughout the year.
It means you can get one and a half bottles of wine free in their drinks promotions and make savings of up to £300+!
You don’t need to buy a case of all the same time, but can mix the bottles, including red, white, rose, sparkling wine and Champagne in the offer.
The lowest price bottle starts from just £4.50, but it’s different for each supermarket, and with a quarter off the price, it makes for huge savings.
One of the best deals about is getting 33% off wine.
It makes for huge savings.
Prices generally refer to England as Minimum Unit Pricing in Scotland and Wales may affect pricing/availability.
Also, please remember to be Drinkaware.
Which supermarkets have 25 percent off wine?
Here are details of which supermarket are running wine deals at the moment and, based on what happened in the past, we predict when the next supermarket wine offers will start.
Best wine offer today
Even if you cannot find a supermarket deal, Majestic Wine is offering up to 33% off wines.
You can get free standard delivery when you buy 6 bottles (or more).
Has Tesco got 25 off wine in store?
Tesco regularly runs a promotion to get 25% off 6 bottles in store and online.
This is usually in the run-up to Christmas and a few times through the year.
Tesco 25% off wine
You can get 25% off wine at Tesco when you buy 6 or more bottles.
Bottles prices included in the deal start at £5, and customers can buy a maximum of 36 bottles on one go.
You could mix the offer with Prosecco, Champagne, red, white and rose wine bottles.
Wine at a reduced sale price is also included, but you usually cannot get the wine promo in Express stores.
The offer last ran from Tuesday 25 May until 31 May 2021.
Next predicted date
We predict the next Tesco wine offer will be in July 2021.
You can usually predict when the deal will land as it happens around the same time as the Easter and summer Bank Holidays, as well as around Halloween and shortly before Christmas.
Previous offer dates:
- Tuesday 25 May – Monday 31 May 2021
- Tuesday 23rd March – Tuesday 6th April 2021
- Tuesday 8th December – Wednesday 16th December 2020
- Wednesday 18th November – Tuesday 1st December 2020
- Monday 5th October – Thursday 5th November 2020
- Thursday 20th August – Monday 31st August 2020
- Tuesday 19th November – Monday 2nd December 2019
- Thursday 17th October – Thursday 31st October 2019
- Monday 19th August – Thursday 29th August 2019
- Thursday 27th June – Monday 8th July 2019
- Thursday 23rd May – Monday 27th May 2019
- Wednesday 10th April – Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Tesco wine offers in store today
On top of the 6 bottles wine deal, Tesco run offers to get money off individual bottles through the year.
You can double up on the savings with the 25% off deal. Plus, remember your Clubcard to collect points.
Tesco Wine by the Case closed, but you can still buy wine from Tesco stores or online as single bottles.
Asda wine offers
Asda runs a deal to get 25 per cent off six bottles of wine. It last ran from Tuesday 25 May until Monday 31 May 2021.
You can mix and match, and bottle prices included in the deal start from £4.75. RollBack offers are included in the deal.
In a similar way to Tesco, the discounts on wine at Asda normally takes place at the same time each year.
We plan for deals during the Bank holidays in Easter and summer, as well as around Bonfire Night and in early December, in the run-up to Christmas.
Next predicted date
Using the previous days as a guide, we predict the next Asda wine offer will be at the end of June 2021.
Previous 25 off 6 bottles dates:
- Tuesday 25 May – Monday 31 May 2021
- Thursday 25th March 2021 – Monday 5th April 2021
- Thursday 19th November – Monday 7th December 2020
- Thursday 22nd October – Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Thursday 24th September – Wednesday 7th October 2020
- Monday 25th November – Monday 9th December 2019
- Thursday 17th October – Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Friday 16th August – Tuesday 27th August 2019
- Thursday 27th June – Sunday 7th July 2019
- Thursday 28th March – Monday 22nd April 2019
Sainsbury’s wine offers
Sainsbury’s 25 off wine runs several times through the year.
2020 was a bit different due to a shortage of stock, but they carried on the offers after the summer with a sale on sparkling, red, wine and rose wine.
Instead of using the 25% offer, if you have enough Nectar points, don’t spend your cash.
Instead, wait until the beginning of November each year to double up the value of your points and swap them for Taste the Difference champagne or vino.
Has Sainsburys got 25 off 6 bottles of wine?
Buy 6 or more bottles of wine and save 25% at Sainsbury’s.
Their latest offer ran from Wednesday 26th May until Monday 31st May 2021.
The lowest cost bottle included in the offer is £5 in England/£7 in Wales, and you can buy a maximum of 36 bottles.
You won’t be able to get the offer for stock carried in Centrals, Locals or Scotland.
When is next Sainsburys 25 off wine?
PREDICTION: Looking back over previous sale dates, we predict the next Sainsbury’s wine will be at the end of June 2021.
Previous 25 off 6 bottles dates:
- Wednesday 26 May – Monday 31 May 2021
- Sunday 28th March – Saturday 3rd April 2021
- Monday 23rd November – Saturday 12th December 2020
- Thursday 22nd October – Sunday 1st November 2020
- Friday 18th September – Tuesday 29th September 2020
- Wednesday 26th August – Monday 31st August 2020
- Thursday 30th July – Wednesday 5th August 2020
- Wednesday 17th June – Sunday 21st June 2020
- Monday 25th November – Sunday 15th December 2019
- Thursday 24th October – Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Friday 16th August – Monday 26th August 2019
- Thursday 23rd May – Sunday 2nd June 2019
- Monday 15th April – Tuesday 23rd April 2019
- Friday 22nd February – Monday 25th February 2019
Morrisons wine offers
It’s been some time since Morrisons ran a buy 6 bottles of wine, get 25% off deal, but it’s back.
From Monday 14th June, you can make big savings in Morrisons. The offer excludes bottles under £5 in England or £7 in Wales.
As well as 25%, Morrisons can give you a bigger 33% off with buy 2 get 1 free, which can work out better value than the other supermarkets.
Morrisons also run offers to get two bottles of wine for £10, but the original price of the wine is maybe a bit higher (which does mean you save even more!)!
The 2 for £10 offer is for orders before 1st June 2021, and you can add 20 bottles per customer to your basket.
You also need to be aware their offer is only available on around 30 selected wines, rather than the whole range.
Getting delivery is tricky, but there are click and collect slots available.
But, this will mean needing to order from 6 – 12 bottles as a minimum qualifying purchase for them to hold your shopping.
Previous wine deal dates
Monday 14th June – end date TBC
Monday 2nd November – Tuesday 24th November 2020
Thursday 8th October – Sunday 25th October 2020
Sunday 23rd August – Tuesday 8th September 2020
- You may like: Supermarket offers, deals and bargains – ways to save of food this week at Aldi, Asda, Iceland, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose and more
Waitrose wine offers
Instead of having to buy 6 bottles at a time, you can get 25% off single bottles in the Waitrose wine offer.
Bottles included are priced from £5.99 (so was £7.99) and the deal has been running for a while on different bottles. The offer at Waitrose excludes bottles that are smaller that 200ml.
We predict the next 25 off 6 bottles of wine deal at Waitrose will run in July 2021.
Previous Waitrose deal dates
- Friday 9th April – Thursday 15th April 2021
- Wednesday 4th November – Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Wednesday 1st July – Tuesday 7th July 2020
- Thursday 12th March – Tuesday 17th March 2020
- Wednesday 6th November – Tuesday 12th November 2019
- Wednesday 10th July 2019 – Tuesday 16th July 2019
- Friday 12th April 2019 – Thursday 18th April 2019
Aldi wine offers
Happy to have your wines delivered?
Aldi sells wine by the case, and you can make a good saving on mix and match wine (as well as spirits).
On a case of 6 or 12 (from £23), you currently get free delivery (short-time offer, it normally costs £3).
Aldi offers click and collect from several of their stores now, and wine can be included in the offer.
You will need to pay a little extra to have them pick your shopping for you, but their cheap wine will make up for the charge.
Aldi also stocks a selection of vegan wines.
You’ll love this tip! For three free bottles of wine every three months, consider joining the Aldi Wine Club.
Tops tips to get the best from the wine deals
On top of the savings on wines, you could save more money…
It’s not just about supermarkets
You’ve got more options than the supermarkets when looking for deals on 75cl wines or 25 off wine.
Search with specialists
Majestic Wine offers 25% off wines, and you can get free standard delivery when you buy 6 bottles of wine (or more). They also offer tasting clubs for a £5 donation to charity, if you have a store near you, so you can find out more about wine and how to pair it.
You can also buy wine online through the Virgin Wines website where new customers can get £40 off the first order, plus free delivery. This means the wine costs from £4.99 a bottle.
Although not the first website you might use to buy wine, Amazon has lots of choices on wine deals and you can save money buying a crate of wine. Amazon sell wines by the case (some are on subscribe and save to get an extra 5 or 15% discount too).
Stock up abroad
You will get big discounts and save £4 a bottle if you shop with Calais Wine. You’ll likely be buying more than 6 bottles of wine, though! To get to the superstore, you’ll need to follow the wine route cross the UK channel to France, so it can cost more to travel, but wine costs from just £1.49 a bottle, and they do offers on travel. On the plus side, you could also have a fun day out too!
Shop around for prices
Just because you see 25% off, it doesn’t always mean your favourite bottle will be the cheapest.
Check on prices at the other supermarkets, just in case there are deals as an individual bottle.
When shopping online, you can get money back each time you shop. Sign up to the Skint Dad newsletter and get access to a £15 free cashback offer when you first sign up to Quidco.
You can use this deal to get wines straight to your door from a supermarket, making it mega cheap!!
Store and online – delivery vs click and collect
You can get deal wines in store today.
What may be easier, to make sure you can get the wine you want without a wasted trip, to order online and have it delivered or use click and collect (click and collect will be the cheaper option).
Each supermarket has a minimum basket value of qualifying purchases for online shopping.
So, whether you’re looking for a Cabernet Sauvignon, a Sauvignon Blanc, or a Pinot Noir, there’s plenty of information, tips and tricks here with decent 25 off wine deals in supermarkets at a good sale price.
Please let us know if you find any other deal on wine, champagne, house wine, gift sets, fortified wine boxed, boxed wine in England or Scotland.
- Best supermarket wine offers and cheap deals inc 25% off wine - 11th June 2021
- 7 legit ways to watch ads for money (UK edition) - 11th June 2021
- Farmfoods offers, vouchers and latest deals this week - 10th June 2021