Having a take away every now and then can be a bit treat – but they do work out to be expensive!
Instead of forking out cash this weekend why not get a FREE Domino’s Pizza after cashback?!
Whether you’re a Texas BBQ kinda person or prefer a Meateor, this free pizza deal will help curb your hunger (and save on the washing up!)
FREE Domino’s Pizza after cashback
New members to Quidco are able to claim a £10 cashback bonus on your next Domino’s order
It’s so easy to claim your £10 tasty treat, simply follow the steps…
2. Quidco will then direct you to the Domino’s website where you can order your pizza
3. Sit back, wait for the knock at your door and devour your pizza!
4. You’ll then receive a £10 cashback bonus in your Quidco account within two weeks.
Once the cashback is in your account you are able to cash out via your bank, PayPal or as Amazon vouchers.
The tracked cashback may be seen at a lower amount initially but will go up to the full £10.
On top of the free food from Domino’s, you’re also able to get normal cashback as well!
You can get 6% cashback if you’re a new Domino’s customers and you can get 5% cashback if you’re an existing Domino’s customers.
How to get a free takeaway
Make sure to get the best overall deal by ordering your free takeaway.
Getting £10 worth of pizza might seem like a decent enough deal, but if you order it on a Tuesday you can also take advantage of the Domino’s Two For Tuesday offer.
When you buy one you get one free on medium and large pizzas. This deal will work at the same time as the £10 cashback offer :)
Sign up for Quidco now and grab your Domino’s Pizzas.
- Christmas savings card – how to get a 5% bonus - 30th September 2021
- Mobile & printable coupons UK – where to find supermarket vouchers to get money off - 29th September 2021
- Help with furniture for low income families – where to find grants for furniture and carpets - 20th September 2021