Amazing competition to win THORPE PARK Annual Passes so a family of up to five can visit THORPE PARK every day this year for free.
So if you’ve been following Skint Dad on Facebook, you’ve been patiently waiting for this and you know what it’s all about.
If you’re not following on Facebook yet, or you’ve been offline for a few weeks, let me fill you in.
The lovely people over at THORPE PARK contacted me out of the blue a week or so ago and offered for my family to have FREE access to the park for a whole year! WOW!
Now while this was a great and generous offer from them, as we don’t have a car (which is a very good way to cut down your budget if you can!) the cost of public transport back and forward would have been too much for us.
Pushing my luck…
But, instead of saying no thank you, I thought I’d try my hand and see what else I could get out of it.
Even if I couldn’t go, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t another family out there who’d love to have free tickets for a year.
And my asking paid off! :-D
THORPE PARK very kindly put up four annual passes to be given away to one very lucky Skint Dad reader.
Delighted by this, I shared the news!
However, after reading a few comments (all very positive), I realised that they were four individual passes. So rather than giving away one pass to four different people, I thought it would be better to give them away as one prize to a family, so everyone can go free.
I emailed back to THORPE PARK and let them know my plan. They totally agreed with me, and you, but out of the blue offered up another free pass!! Their thinking was that they’re aware many families have more than two children so it would work better for you guys – how nice of them!!
So, as the prize has developed a little let me be clear what the winner will receive.
THORPE PARK have very kindly offered one lucky Skint Dad reader:
5 FREE THORPE PARK Resort Annual Passes
The passes are worth £59.99 each which means the total prize value is £299.95, plus hours of free entertainment!!
These passes will be given away to one winner and will mean that, if you’re a family of five, you can go every day during the 200 days it’s open and not pay a penny to get in!
You can enter the giveaway using the form below.
As an added bonus, THORPE PARK Resort Annual Passholders receive:
- VIP style exclusive passholder-only entrance
- 20% discount in food outlets parkwide (apart from in Burger King and KFC franchises).
- 20% off in all retail stores
- 20% off of a stay at the THORPE SHARK Hotel, which includes free wifi, a hot full-English breakfast buffet in Fin’s Bar & Grill and priority access to Fastrack lanes on rides until 11am.
THORPE PARK in 2016
So what can you get from THORPE PARK this year?
With 30 rides and attractions, there are lots of new things added for 2016.
Derren Brown’s Ghost Train set off for the first time this spring. You’ll experience a head-spinning train journey of between 10-15 minutes that has exhilarating live action sequences, 4D special effects, grand-scale illusions, next generation technology, and physical transit.
They have revamped the I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Maze and you’ll get a chance to dig through dirty laundry in the Dingo Dollar Challenge and shriek in the Outback Shack.
The THORPE PARK Resort Annual Pass is on sale from 15 February to 10 April 2016 and then they go to full price, so if you want to get a cheaper deal on the tickets then make sure you buy them early.
You can purchase a THORPE PARK Resort Annual Pass online today from just £49.99 per person – the best price for the 2016 season available only during the sale period. From 11 April ticket prices start at £54.99 per person for a four person family pass and £59.99 for an individual pass.
Good luck everyone!!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
2. There is no cash alternative offered.
3. To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The winner will receive 5 annual THORPE PARK passes.
5. The competition will close on 28th February 2016 at 12:00am.
6. The winner will be asked to provide name, date of birth, telephone number and full UK postal address for each passholder.
7. Winners details will be passed onto THORPE PARK for them to send out the passes.
8. The Skint Dad Blog’s decision is final in all matters relating to this competition.
- Christmas Saving Clubs – Prepare for Christmas Early - 3rd February 2021
- A massive change for the Skint Dad family - 22nd January 2021
- CheckoutSmart – earn up to 100% back when you shop - 12th January 2021