Sainsbury’s Baby’s Big event has reduced hundreds of prices including the cost of Little ones Nappies to just £3 (beating the price of Aldi Mamia nappies).
From today through until Sunday 1st October 2017, Sainsbury’s and Argos are running a big promotion which will be very popular with money savvy parents.
During Baby’s Big Event prices across hundreds of products in the baby aisle are being slashed. Price reductions include changing and feeding essentials as well as toys, clothing and furniture.
The deals are available right now online or you can get the deals in store.
Sainsbury’s Baby’s Big Event
Included in the big discounts, Sainsbury’s have cut the cost of their Little ones nappies!
The new and improved range will be on offer for just £3 a pack. That puts the price per nappy from just 5p each!
After the event, the Sainsbury’s Little ones nappies will go back up to £3.75 a pack.
And the supermarket price wars continues! This move means that Sainsburys will be selling their own range of nappies for cheaper than Aldi Mamia nappies.
Sainsbury’s Little ones nappies
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 3 – 56 pack (item code: 7444159)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 4 – 48 pack (item code: 7444155)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 4+ – 44 pack (item code: 7444153)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 5 – 40 pack (item code: 7444144)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 5+ – 36 pack (item code: 7693625)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 6 – 30 pack (item code: 7444122)
- Sainsbury’s Little ones Dry Fit Size 6+ – 30 pack (item code: 7689244)
Sainsbury’s are beating the price of the equivalent Aldi Mamia nappy packs at £3.49 or £3.09 (prices checked 8th September):
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 3 – 56 pack £3.49
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 4 – 48 pack £3.49
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 4+ – 44 pack £3.49
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 5 – 40 pack £3.49
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 5+ – 36 pack £3.09
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 6 – 30 pack £3.09
- Aldi Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies Size 6+ – 26 pack £3.09
Sainsbury’s discounts and offers
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t rush off cause you’re all excited about cheap nappies!
Well maybe you’re not that excited (just me?!), but stick around to hear about more discounts 🙂 …there are extra tips for saving further down the page as well 😉
If you’re a first time online shopper with Sainsbury’s you can get £18 off your first £60+ online grocery shop. Your order would need to be delivered on or before 14 September 2017.
Click add e-coupons and enter the coupon code SCSSEOAUG18 at checkout.
Fancy a freebie?
Be sure to take a look at their competitions and freebies page before you checkout!
There is free soy sauce, biscuits and tea at the moment, as well as three competitions to enter.
Argos Baby Event
Argos are also getting involved with discounts on their baby range.
The Argos Baby Event will be running at the same time and will finish on 4th October 2017. They are giving discounts on travel, sleeping, feeding, toys and equipment, safety and health & bathing and changing.
Extra tip: Use the discount codes PCHAIR10 to save an extra 10% on pushchairs (you can use the code in store and online).
Do remember, the Sainsbury’s Baby’s Big Event is only running up until Sunday 1st October 2017. So if you want to make use of the discounted gift vouchers you need to buy them sooner rather than later, to give them time to be sent in the post.
Join Skint Dad’s award-winning Facebook community, Reduce your Supermarket Spend, for even more tips to lower your grocery bill.
Naomi knows the burden of living on very little and became debt free by learning from past mistakes and following her own money saving tips and tricks. She is studying a Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems and Youth Mental Health First Aid.