Tesco Clubcard holders can get up to 50% off in store and online as part of Tesco’s 100th birthday celebrations from 7 May to 26 May 2019.
Tesco is 100! Happy birthday, and all that!
Luckily for us, Tesco is slashing prices to help us celebrate!
From 7 May until 26 May 2019, Tesco is cutting prices by as much as 50% on family favourite food and household products.
You’ll get the savings on your food shop when you reach the till.
Just scan/tap your Clubcard (or the Clubcard app) when you’re shopping in store and they’ll bring the prices down.
If you’re shopping online, you will automatically qualify for the Clubcard Prices as your Clubcard would be linked to your Tesco online account (and if it’s not, then it’s time to connect it!)
Which items will get discounted?
Tesco is going to be throwing back prices on hundreds of items!
As an idea, there will be around 50% off the prices of family favourite foods.
Here is just a small list, and loads more items will get discounted:
- Magnum Classic Ice Creams – was £3.20, now £1.50
- Cathedral City Cheese – was £5.50, now £2.75
- Heinz Baked Beans – was 75p, now 50p
- Heinz Hoops – was 75p, now 50p
- Goodfellas Pizza – was £2, now 95p
- Birds Eye Fish Fingers – was £3, now £1.50
Other items that included in the top offers are:
- 24 pack of Diet Coke
- Nescafe Gold Blend Instant Coffee
- Nescafe Azera
- Yorkshire and PG Tips Tea
- and more!
The deals shouldn’t just be on food and groceries. There should also be discounts on F&F Clothing and BBQ tools in larger stores.
Take a look at full details of the Tesco offers.
You’ll be able to make substantial savings on food for your fridge and freezer, food cupboard, snacks and treats, drinks, health and beauty, baby and household.
The Clubcard Prices offers will be running from 7 May 2019 until 26 May 2019, so you’ve got an excellent chance to stock up.
Be sure to double check prices versus other supermarkets. While their discounts may look great, you might be able to get a better deal by branding down or getting a few items from another shop.
What stores are offering Tesco Clubcard deals?
You will not be able to get these offers in all Tesco stores.
Clubcard Price discounts will be in selected stores, but Express and Metro won’t be selling the food at lower prices.
The Tesco Clubcard deals will be online (you’ll then need to pay delivery charges).
Is this offer any better than “normal” discounts?
There is always an offer to grab at Tesco.
They reduce prices each week, but there is a big difference between the items you can usually get and the deals you can nab during this promotion.
The Clubcard Prices are exclusively available to Tesco Clubcard members, as a thank you for being part of their loyalty scheme.
How do I get a Clubcard?
If you’re not already a Tesco Clubcard holder, it’s straightforward to get a loyalty card to take advantage of their price cuts.
You’re then able to start using the Clubcard straight away, earn Clubcard Points and get the huge price cuts that are part of Clubcard Prices.
Other Tesco offers
Tesco will be rolling out more offers to help people save money.
- Clubcard holders can now double their Clubcard points value with Tesco Mobile.
- If you’re looking to collect more Clubcard Points, be sure to download the Tesco Pay+ app. Right now, they’re running a special offer, and you’re able to collect an extra Clubcard point for every £4 you spend!
- Hang onto your receipt as you can get bonus Clubcard points (and a chance to win £1,000 in Tesco vouchers) by a completing quick Tesco customer survey.
- Supermarket offers, deals and bargains this week at Aldi, Asda, Iceland, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and more - 25th February 2021
- Farmfoods vouchers, offers and deals this week - 23rd February 2021
- Latest Co-op £5 Frozen Meal Deal (March 2021) - 17th February 2021