Tesco Grocery Home Shopping is offering – for a limited time only – a half price code for Tesco Delivery Saver plans. Yep, that’s right, a whopping 50% off!
UPDATE: This current deal has now expired but in it’s place Tesco are now offering a one month FREE trial for new Tesco Delivery Saver customers.
Tesco Delivery Saver is a subscription-based grocery delivery service. The idea is that you pay for your deliveries in the plan and no longer need to pay for a food delivery each time you shop. Essentially, the more you shop the more money you save as you will avoid the delivery charges.
Once you’re signed up, you can have as many deliveries on spends over £25 as you want (well one per day max) and will not get charged for delivery again!
In fact using this discount code, for a 12 month midweek plan, it works out at just £1.25 per month for your food deliveries!
All you need to do is choose the plan that you suits at tesco.com/deliverysaver and claim the half price offer at the checkout using the eCoupon code: DDNNW776RVK.
This coupon is valid from now through until 21 June 2015 and is available to new Delivery Saver customers only.
Here are their current plans but remember that you will get 50% off the cost when you use the voucher above!
As part of this offer you will also get:
- free next-day delivery with Tesco direct
- free delivery on F&F Clothing
- free delivery on Wine by the case
- priority access to Christmas slots
- and many other Delivery Saver offers and discounts.
Tesco also have a Delivery Saver Guarantee and promise that you’ll not be out of pocket on this offer. When your plan comes to an end, they’ll work out exactly what you’ve saved and will compare it to what you would have paid without Delivery Saver. If you would have spent less not being part of the subscription then they’ll give you a Tesco grocery eCoupon for the difference within 28 days of the end of the plan!
For more deals, offers and money saving tips sign up to our newsletter below
- Christmas savings card – how to get a 5% bonus - 30th September 2021
- Mobile & printable coupons UK – where to find supermarket vouchers to get money off - 29th September 2021
- Help with furniture for low income families – where to find grants for furniture and carpets - 20th September 2021