I know, I know!
Advent calendars are getting ridiculous (I’ve had a big rant about them recently!)
However, sometimes, an advent calendar is more than the little chocolate or picture you see.
Sometimes you can buy one (even if it costs a bit up front) and get a WHOLE lot more for your money!
If you enjoy using beauty products then this is maybe a treat for yourself, or it could even work as a gift for someone else (even if you separate it all out!)
M&S Beauty Advent calendar
The M&S Beauty Advent calendar is out now for 2018 with a MASSIVE offer.
The calendar is full of little beauty treats worth a whopping £280!
However, they are running an offer right now where you can pick the advent calendar up for just £35!
There are 25 branded makeup, nail and skin care treats inside the calendar and you get to open one up from a box each day…or you could just open them all at once!
For £35 you’ll get:
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Ren V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Advanced Anti-Aging Skincare
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Autograph Blusher Brush
- Autograph Luminosity Luxe Multi Bronzer
- L’Occitane Verbena Shower Gel
- Phillip Kingsley Pomegranate & Cassis Elasticizer
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up Mask, Moisturiser and Primer in One
- Nuxe Luxurious Body Cream
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery
- Diego Dalla Palma Eye Pencil
- Living Proof 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Crème
- Shay & Blue Black Tulip Natural Spray Fragrance
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara
- The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost
- Skyn Iceland Berry Lip Fix with Wintered Red Algae
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
- Leighton Denny High Performance Nail Colour
- Studio 10 Lip Perfecting Balm Gloss
How do I get it?
This deal works both in store and online.
To get the offer you need to buy at least £35 of stuff from their clothing, home or beauty departments.
Remember to get your Sparks card primed up!
While the points themselves don’t give you any money back, when you shop in M&S you collect Sparks points which open up offers for discounts. You’re also able to queue jump on sales, plus there is a 1p donation to a charity of your choice each time you use the card.
Anyway, make sure to check your Sparks account via the site or app and load the offers you’ve got to get even more discounts on anything you buy.
They sell out!
Be aware, the M&S Beauty Advent calendars are really popular, and very cheap at the moment, so they may sell out quite fast.
Because there is such a want for them, others are taking advantage and reselling their new advent calendars!
Some people are even selling them empty boxes to make a bit of easy cash.
Would you resell yours?
Naomi knows the burden of living on very little and became debt free by learning from past mistakes and following her own money saving tips and tricks.