Limited time offer – get £7.50 of free fuel (petrol or diesel) at different garages thanks to TopCashback.
It’s exciting times as the prices of fuel have been dropping and you can now get fuel for under £1 for the first time in years.
As an extra bonus to help fill up the tank, TopCashback is offering a great deal to get £7.50 worth of fuel for free.
New members with no previous purchases or cashback can get £7.50 cashback on fuel purchases when you spend over £10.
How to Claim Your Free Fuel
- Firstly, sign up for a TopCashback account.
- Buy £10 or more of petrol or diesel from one of the following garages: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Co-operative, Esso, BP, Texaco, Gulf, Total, Jet, Murco or Shell.
- Hang on to your receipt and take a photo showing the product item, retailer name, receipt number, plus date and time of purchase – you may have to fold your receipt to show all information.
- You can upload the via the TopCashback mobile app. Click on ‘in-store’ cashback, and then the ‘Snap & Save’ icon and find the ‘Fuel New Member Deal’ cashback deal.
Once the receipt has been submitted, £7.50 will be shown as pending in your account after seven days and it will be payable to you after 30 days.
This offer is limited to the first 2,500 redemption’s and is on a first come, first served basis so you’ll need to be quick if you want to take advantage of this free fuel offer.
Remember to sign up for a TopCashback account to take advantage of this and other great deals.
Other ways to save money:
I got rid of my car to save money – and saved a lot so this offer won’t work for me. It doesn’t stop me writing about how to save money on travel though.
- Tastecard free trial | 2 for 1 dining or 50% off restaurants - 27th May 2021
- Scan your shopping and earn with NielsenIQ Homescan Panel - 13th May 2021
- Meerkat Meals restaurants & how to get 2 for 1 meals and cinema for a year - 11th May 2021