M&S is selling its summer Beauty Bag full of makeup and skincare products for £140. For a limited time only, you can get it for just £20.
M&S may be known as a slightly more expensive store, so people may have a peek at the food and some of the other departments, but walk away not buying anything.
I know so well how much members of Reduce Your Supermarket Spend love M&S (but not the price tag) and getting something is always a treat.
So, when there is a super-duper offer, it’s worth shouting about.
Summer Beauty Bag
To mark the start of summer…yes, it is coming…M&S has launched a summer Beauty bag full of makeup and skincare products.
Priced at £140, it’s far beyond what I spend on make-up in a year, however, for a limited time, you can walk away with the beauty bag for just £20!
To get the beauty box for mega cheap, you need to spend £30 on clothing, beauty or home products. Although, anything bought at sale or clearance price doesn’t count towards your spend.
If you are shopping online, enter the code T314545A into the search box, and you will bring up the Summer Beauty Bag to add to your basket.
Continue shopping as normal, spending £30 or more, and the bag will reduce to £20 at checkout.
You can shop either online or in store, but need to spend £30 on one transaction to get the beauty bag mega cheap, but sale items aren’t included.
What do you get in the M&S Beauty Bag?
The summer makeup and skincare bag are packed with the smaller size as well as full-sized beauty products. There are 11 items, with five full-sized ones and six mini/travel sized ones.
Here’s what you get:
- Origins Ginzing refreshing eye cream, 15ml (full-size) – worth £22
- Aveda Botanical repair leave-In treatment, 100ml (full-size) – worth £28
- Emma Hardie protect & prime SPF 30, 20ml (mini)
- L’Occitane Almond shower oil, 75ml (travel-size)
- Nuxe Huile prodigieuse oil, 10ml (mini)
- REN Overnight glow dark spot sleeping cream, 10ml (mini)
- Formula Glow ‘Your Time To Glow’ rapid morning mask, 60ml (full-size)
- Colour WOW Raise the root hairspray, 50ml (mini)
- Autograph Colour Shine lip lacquer, 6ml (full-size)
- Nails Inc nail varnish in ‘Watermelon Pink’ (full-size)
- Discover Fragrance roller ball 2x 5ml (mini)
- Plus the clear makeup bag
Is it worth it?
If you buy a fair few products a year and like to treat yourself, then it’s a worthwhile purchase.
If you don’t need to buy anything from M&S, then it’s not a deal.
But, perhaps think about what you may need in the coming months? They may not have broken up yet, but it’s only a few months until back to school and September. It may be a good excuse to get new uniforms sorted now?
There is 3 for 2 on kids clothes at the moment which may be worth browsing to make up to a £30 basket total.
M&S usually sell an advent calendar each year and do a massive discount on that too. They sell out VERY fast.
I’ve heard of many people breaking the box up and using the contents for birthday presents, or even to go towards the contents of a gift hamper.
Others have been known to sell their beauty box on eBay to make a profit! And they sell because people are desperate for them, and there never seem to be enough in M&S stores!
If you’ve got a Sparks loyalty card, then remember to take a look at the app or on the site before you shop.
Depending on how many points you’ve got, you may be able to load an offer to make even more savings too. For instance, on mine, I can get 15% off jeans and leggings, 15% off knickers and 20% off swim and beachwear. Even if you don’t get a saving, each time you swipe your card, a 1p donation is made to the charity of your choice, so it’s worth having one just for that.
Not got a Sparks card yet? Take a look at Sparks on the M&S site.
- Farmfoods offers, vouchers and latest deals this week - 29th June 2022
- Even more off with Blue Light Card – Big Blue Weekend special discounted offers - 29th June 2022
- How to apply for a School Uniform Grant and get up to £150 - 29th June 2022