If you don’t have a Clubcard yet now is the time to get one!
Tesco has brought back its sale on hundreds of items as part of Tesco celebrating its centenary year of great value.
Even if you don’t have a Clubcard, all shoppers can get up to half price on more than 100 products.
Being one of the 19 million members of the Clubcard loyalty scheme can get you a free pass to save money on over 400 Tesco own brand and branded items.
Tesco already ran a series of discounts for Clubcard Prices in January and May to celebrate its 100th birthday, and now we’ve got even more.
There are popular branded foods like Filippo Berio Olive Oil (half price to £4), Chicago Town, McVitie’s and McCain on sale, but Tesco is also discounting its own brand items.
It’s not just foods. Discounts will be applied to toiletries, cleaning products and technology.
So you don’t have to go traipsing around the store to see if your favourite items are on sale, there’s a list below of some of the different offers. They will be live over the first few weeks.
Perhaps is a good time to stock up on some of your favourite store cupboard essentials while they’re cheap?
How to get the discount
As you’re shopping, you should be able to see the new Clubcard price cut next to the old label.
Just make sure to swipe or scan your Clubcard when you get to the till, or download the app (you can also sign up immediately on the app) and show that, then your discount will be applied at the till. It will show as “Clubcard Price Discount”.
If you’re shopping online, then the discount will be automatic when you checkout, and will show on your delivery note.
Deals will be running through until Wednesday 2 October.
Clubcard Prices offers
Here are some of the deals exclusive to Clubcard members:
- Nescafé Azera Cappuccino Instant Coffee, 96g – half price at £1.49
- Nescafé Azera Nitro Americano, 192ml – half price at £1.94
- Fox & Ivy four pack glassware, including Champagne Flute Crystal Glasses and Gin Crystal Glasses – 30% off now £8.40
- Wicked Kitchen Nana’s Mushroom Bolognese, 400g – 20% off now £3.20
- Wicked Kitchen Naked Burrito, 400g – 20% off now £3.20
- Surf Tropical Cala Lily Washing Powder, 2.6kg – 20% off now £6.40
- Selected Tesco Finest Crisps, 150g – 15% off now 85p
- All Technika TVs, including the 32 inch HDR 720PNon Smart HD Ready TV – 10% off now £125.10
All these offers are running until 2 October.
Here are a load of offers to celebrate Tesco’s 100th birthday:
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 litre – half price now £4
- McVitie’s Family Circle, 670g – half price now £2
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Rolls, five pack – half price now 80p
- Chicago Town Two Deep Dish Four Cheese Pizza, 310g – half price now £1
- Mr Kipling Angel Slice, six pack – half price now £82p
- McCain Extra Chunky Home Chips, 1kg – half price now £1.45
Do check the end dates of offers in store or before ordering.
Student essential deals
Got kids off to uni? Need some new items yourself?
These half price offers may well help.
- Tesco Value Hand Towels – half price now £1
- Tesco Value Bath Towels – half price now £1
- Tesco Value Bath Sheets – half price now £2
- Salter 24cm Frying Pan – half price now £2
- Salter 37cm Oven Tray – half price now £5
- Salter 28cm Wok – half price now £20
- Salter 30cm Frying Pan – half price now £15
- Salter 36cm Roaster – half price now £6
- Curver Large Storage Basket in cream or grey – half price now £2.75
All these offers are running until 3 October.
Want to know about more supermarket deals?
Come and join thousands of other savvy shoppers in the Reduce Your Supermarket Spend Facebook community to find out tips and tricks to save money on your food shop.
- How to make money online UK – 13 fast and genuine ideas - 12th May 2021
- Farmfoods offers, vouchers and latest deals this week - 12th May 2021
- Latest Co-op £5 Frozen Meal Deal (May 2021) - 12th May 2021