After a total bargain this festive period? For the 8th year in a row, you can get a real IKEA Christmas Tree for just £9.
Thinking of getting a real Christmas this year?
Want to have the scents of the pine needles fill your home?
IKEA’s latest offer may help keep your budget in check!
IKEA Christmas tree
To get your hands on a super cheap tree, you just need to shop in IKEA between 21st November 2019 and 24th December 2019.
The tree on offer is the real ABIES NORDMANNIANA Christmas tree [Article number: 80228363]. The Christmas trees in the IKEA offer have been sourced from Scotland.
You need to buy it for £29 (which is cheap in itself!), and IKEA will give you a £20 voucher to spend instore (more details below).
(Don’t worry about the needle drop, here’s how to keep your Christmas tree alive until the New Year)
While shopping, you might want to consider getting some of the Ikea decorations.
I LOVE the Vinterdest elves (are they elves? I think they look like elves..).
[I NEED TO STEP AWAY FROM THE IKEA WEBSITE!]
Spend the Ikea voucher
This offer has run for the last eight years and is very popular.
The trees may sell out, and this offer is subject to them still being available in store.
You’re able to use your £20 IKEA voucher in any participating UK stores.
When it comes to spending your voucher, you can put it towards anything in store, except the IKEA Restaurant, IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA Bistro.
You’re also not able to use the voucher towards purchases from IKEA Shop Online.
Check out the full offer terms and conditions.
IKEA shopping tips
To make the most of your trip to IKEA, here are a few tips:
- Just remember to take your comfy shoes when you go shopping and don’t get lost in the aisles!
- Whatever you do be sure to make a list before you head to the store as it’s so easy to pick up napkins, candles, picture frames and all sorts before getting to the checkout! It’s got the same bargain buying pull as a pound shop!
- Plus, make sure you’ve got your IKEA Family card in your bag. You can get extra discounts on items if you show the card at checkout.
- Be sure to check out what’s going on in the store you’re planning to visit. In the run-up to Christmas, there is loads on. For example, our local is having a Treetorial to give tips on tree decorating (plus a goody bag), as well as hosting hacks, elf storytelling, homemade Christmas card tips and gift wrapping demonstrations. Check your closest store for what’s on and timings.
Don’t let your real Christmas tree go to waste after 12th night!
There are loads of things you can do to make sure you recycle the Christmas tree and get extra use from it.
:: Happy Christmas!
- TopCashback Sweet Treats Giveaway 2021: ALL answers - 3rd March 2021
- Don’t Forget FREE Books on World Book Day - 28th February 2021
- 10 Last Minute (and Cheap) World Book Day Costumes - 26th February 2021