Here’s the daily clues and answers for TopCashback Christmas Treats 2020 – find hummingbirds to get instant-win cash prizes in the run-up to Xmas!
TopCashback Christmas treats giveaway is back for another year with your chance to win £1,000 cash, plus over 85,000 instant win cash prizes.
It’s really easy to play and win; you just need a TopCashback account (and work out the daily clue, but don’t worry, they’re down below).
Top Cashback run giveaways and prize draws at different points through the year like TopCashback Summer Treats, TopCashback Trick or Treat or TopCashback Spring Treats, and it’s a good way to try and win some money.
TopCashback Christmas treats
In total, there are more than £17,000 in prizes to be won in the run-up to Xmas!
First off, you need a TopCashback account (it’s free – sign up for one here).
Find the hummingbirds
To take part in the Christmas Treats giveaway, you need to check the site each day work out the clue to where the flying hummingbird will be.
Once you’ve solved the clue, head to the right page, and you’ll see the bird fly across the screen.
Click on the hummingbird, and your prize will be revealed.
Prizes will either be part of a collection to earn instant win prizes or entry to the mega prize draw to win £1,000.
You can find multiple birds each day and can get more for your collection to win those instant-win prizes, so it’s worth checking every day. After playing around, clicking here there and everywhere, I’ve been able to find a max of three hummingbirds a day. Have you been able to find more? Let me know in the comments below.
When you collect a set, your cash prize will get added to your TopCashback account within 48-72 hours. Instant win prizes start at 10p and go up to £100!
You can also earn 5 extra points when you share to Facebook and Twitter.
TopCashback Christmas Treats 2020 answers
Find out the daily clue and all the answers to the TopCashback Xmas treats giveaway – good luck.
- Day 1 – 7th December – I Saw It First – I won a snowflake (need to find 3 to win £5)
- Day 2 – 8th December – Kiehl’s – I won a star (need 3 to win 50p)
- Day 3 – 9th December – Claire’s Accessories – I won a prize draw entry
- Day 4 – 10th December – FitFlop – I won a present (get 3 to win £1)
- Day 5 – 11th December – Bloom and Wild – I won a prize draw entry (short for PDE, as I will likely win more of them as the month goes on)
- Day 6 – 12th December – Kate Spade – I won a candy cane (get 4 to win £10)
- Day 7 – 13th December – Timberland – I won an angel (need 4 to win £20)
- Day 8 – 14th December – 20cogs – I won a PDE
- Day 9 – 15th December – Urban Decay – I won a PDE
- Day 10 – 16th December – ScottishPower Gas and Electricity – I won a Candy cane (I need two more to win £10)
- Day 11 – 17th December – Misspap – I won a Xmas tree (get 4 to win £100)
- Day 12 – 18th December – Michael Kors – I won a candy cane (get 4 to win £10 (I only need one more!))
- Day 13 – 19th December – YSL Beauty – I won a PDE
- Day 14 – 20th December – Coast – I won a Santa (find 2 to win 20p)
- Day 15 – 21st December – Remitly – I got a PDE (if you’re scratching your head, it’s a mango, not a lemon)
- Day 16 – 22nd December – James Wellbeloved – I won an angel (need two more to win £20)
- Day 17 – 23rd December – Virgin Experience Days – I won a gift (x3 to win £1 (I just need one more!))
- Day 18 – 24th December – Groupon – I won a PDE (I’ve had a couple of reports of issues with this one today – Groupon does work, try refreshing the page until the hummingbird appears)
- Day 19 – 25th December – CDKeys – I won an Angel (only need one more to win £20) and Merry Christmas
- Day 20 – 26th December – Boohoo – I got a PDE
- Day 21 – 27th December – Karen Millen – I won a Star (get 3 to win 50p)
- Day 22 – 28th December – Waggel Pet Insurance – I won a PDE
- Day 23 – 29th December – E.ON Energy (you need to put the dot in the search bar or it won’t come up) – I won a Christmas Tree
Day 23 daily clue
TopCashback Xmas treats giveaway clues
Yes, I know there aren’t enough pics for the letters, but that’s what it is. We read it as Cake, Lizard, Apple, Ice cream, Elephant, Swan – CLAIE’s. I’m not sure how ice cream can be both I and R? Anyone?
There was a bit of confusion of this one on 9th December. I was sure it was Claire’s (yes, there’s an R missing). Someone suggested it could be Clarks, as a hummingbird appears on the page after trying C-L-A.
But, after checking back on the answers for the Xmas Treats answers, it was in fact Claire’s.
The places listed for each day are where you can guarantee to find a hummingbird on that specific day. If you check on another day, you probably won’t find the bird.
And don’t forget the mega prize draw
There are still more birds to be found (I can generally find three each day for extra chances to win), so it doesn’t hurt having a look at other retailers/service providers.
Getting extra hummingbirds will obviously give you more chances to win a cash prize, but you will also get more entries to the mega prize draw, which has the jackpot prize of £1,000.
Although I spend my life on my phone, whenever I play the TopCashback Xmas treats giveaway, I usually to turn on my laptop. I’ve never been able to find the hummingbirds on the app.
What is TopCashback?
TopCashback is for life – not just for Christmas!
The whole idea of a cashback site, like Top cashback, is that you shop like normal, and get money back for stuff you’ll purchase anyway, without needing to spend time hunting around for a voucher code.
Most users earn a couple of hundred pounds a year, without doing anything different. Buy your new mobile phone online? Go clothes shopping on the internet? Get new car insurance via a comparison site? All of those things will allow you to earn money back on your spend.
- Want more Christmas cheer and freebies? Enter our Countdown to Christmas Advent Competitions 2020.
TopCashback Christmas Treats 2019 answers
Here is a reminder of the answers from 2019:
Day 1 – 9th December – SSE Energy
Day 2 – 10th December – Viator
Day 3 – 11th December –Fat Face
Day 4 – 12th December – Etsy
Day 5 – 13th December – Urban Outfitters
Day 6 – 14th December – Monsoon
Day 7 – 15th December – Hughes
Day 8 – 16th December – Hollands & Barret
Day 9 – 17th December – Tassimo UK
Day 10 – 18th December – uSwitch
Day 11 – 19th December – JDSports
Day 12 – 20th December – 20 Coggs
Day 13 – 21st December – Quandoo Restaurant
Day 14 – 22nd December – Buy a Gift
Day 15 – 23rd December – Converse
Day 16 – 24th December – NowTV
:: Come and join thousands of other savvy people in the Skint Dad Facebook community to find out tips and tricks to make your money go further and make more money.