Instead of buying stuff from shops using cash, there is a sure fire way to get a discount EVERY SINGLE TIME on top of cashback and discount codes.
I’m not sure I can name one big retailer who doesn’t accept a gift cards.
Gift cards are bought, well, mainly as gifts.
Either it’s a cheap and easy thing to send in the post or it’s as a compromise if you’ve got no clue what to get someone.
Trouble is, these gift cards don’t get spent!
Around £300 million of those vouchers going unused. They’re just gathering dust in a drawer or, worst still, going out of date.
So, not to lose out, the owners of gift cards decide the sell them and make a bit of easy cash.
Discounted gift cards
Good news is that it’s the new buyer of the gift card that gets a total bargain. You’ll be buying a gift card with a big discount.
For instance, instead of getting a £25 Debenhams voucher (if that’s what you’re after) you’ll get a 7% discount on it.
Once you’ve bought the voucher it’ll either be emailed or it’ll get sent in the post. You can then start spending and you would have saved money from the get go.
There is no reason to pay full price anymore!
Plus, just for Halloween, you’re able to get even more for your money with these Zeek voucher codes:
- £3 off a £50 minimum spend. Use the code GHOST3
- £5 off a £75 minimum spend. Use the code FEAR5
- £8 off a £100 minimum spend. Use the code TREAT8
These Zeek promotional codes expire at midnight on 31 October 2017.
You can use them for everything apart from Zeek credit or Amazon gift cards (although you can get discounted Amazon gift card here)
- My Nectar Prices gives lower prices for Sainsbury’s shoppers - 16th September 2021
- Best supermarket wine offers and cheap deals inc 25% off wine - 14th September 2021
- Tesco selling food in reusable packaging – will Loop cost more? - 13th September 2021