It’s been over six days since I made an entry into my debt diary and over that time I have come to the following conclusions:
- We are a total of £39,648,54 in debt as of the 11/10/13.
- There are a total of 33 creditors we owe money.
- We spend too much money on food.
- We have wasted so much money in the past.
- Denial won’t make the bad stuff go away.
- Facing your troubles head-on is the only way.
- Putting on a jumper is better than having the central heating on.
- Value coffee isn’t that bad!
- We want to get married.
- It is possible to make a family meal for less than a pound.
- Family are the most important thing in the world (I sort of already knew this).
- Being 35 doesn’t feel any different to 34.
- Lists are our friend.
- We want to have another baby.
- We need to increase our income drastically.
- Material things don’t really matter.
- You can run out of tears.
- It is easy to put on a brave face for your children.
- Being positive really does help when the chips are down.
- I am more grey than I was this time last year.
- There is hope for the future.
- You can have nothing but still be rich.
- There is nothing wrong in wanting a better life.
- People who judge you need to look at themselves first.
- There are some truly wonderful people on this earth.
I didn’t set out to make a list like that today but then I don’t normally plan what I am going to write about.
Our lives have changed drastically over the last few weeks. Instead of running away from things, we are facing them head on. We have more clarity than we did.
There really are some truly wonderful people in this world – people we know personally and people we have never met. It is because of all these people that things have been a little easier.
There is so much to do and organise but I am going to make a really bold statement, a statement that I want you to hold me to. I am going to be debt free in within three years! There you go, I’ve said it.
Actually, I am going to make it a little more than three years. Let’s say by the date 01/01/17 we will be completely debt-free, happily married and hopefully another beautiful son or daughter in our arms!
I’m excited just thinking about it. I want to start right this second!
I also go back to what I have said previously. With hard work, determination and belief you can achieve anything and that is what I intend to do.
So what do you think? Can we achieve this? Am I biting off more than I can chew? What advice can you give us?
- Best paid surveys to earn money online in 2021 - 22nd July 2021
- Scan your shopping and earn with NielsenIQ Homescan Panel - 15th July 2021
- Aldi School Uniform for less than £5 -cheaper than Tesco and Asda - 5th July 2021